Monday, February 7, 2011

Sink or Float?

I think a little boy has been sneaking out of his crib and watching too much Letterman.  His current fascination is toilets.  So, this past Saturday Dakota ran to the bathroom while doing her "potty dance", lifted the lid and found quite a surprise.  I laughed, sent her to another bathroom, took a picture then went fishing.  You might think one of those child-proof toilet thingies would be a good investment for me but since I have a 3-1/2 year old who sometimes waits to the last minute to go to the bathroom I better not put an extra obstacle in her way.  So for now I think I'll choose toilet bowl fishing over wiping up puddles of pee off of the floor :). 

What's the funniest thing you've found floating in your toilet??  So far we've found toothbrushes, Daddy's socks, a farmer and these...

3 comments:

  1. HAHA! Wow...what an interesting assortment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. at least they all appear to be water proof.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my heavens!! Love it!! Told you boys are different! The funniest toilet story I have is when Lauren flushed pink sunglasses down the toilet and we had to call the plumber to "snake" them out! And...when did he start getting out of his crib??

    ReplyDelete